Help Support The SVF
WHAT YOUR DONATIONS PROVIDE
Your donation to Spokane Veterans Forum will invest in veterans, creating a ripple effect in communities across the northwest. The Forum provides veterans the means for seeking a healthy lifestyle, and develop life skills. Your donation will secure treatment the veterans have earned and assist them to secure employment, prevent living on the streets and prevent the possible tragedy of suicide.
When you give to Spokane Veterans Forum you help:
- Aggressively provide a veteran defendant to have the opportunity for treatment and restoration in partnership with a Veterans Treatment Court and trained mentors and, to avoid incarceration.
- Implement a Veterans Mentoring Program to reach every veteran defendant in need.
- Raise Awareness about the challenges veterans face coming home from military service and the possible incarceration for misdemeanor offenses due to the symptoms of PTSD, TBI and MST.
Provide financial resources to:
- Maintain the monthly Forum that gives the opportunity to veteran defendants and mentors to engage in supportive interaction, share a meal and participate in therapeutic, educational and life skills classes – all free of charge to the veterans. Donations help defray the expenses to provide meals and supplies
We gratefully appreciate your tax-deductible contribution and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Pat Humphries, SVF President at 509-953-3023.
Ways to donate:
(1) Mail donations
– Donations can be directly by making checks payable to “Spokane Veterans Forum” and mail to the following:
Colbert, WA 99005
(2) Donate through retail purchases:
– Register with Smile.Amazon.com (http://smile.amazon.com/) and designate Spokane Veterans Forum as your charitable organization of choice. Make all future purchases on Amazon through Smile.Amazon.com. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Yokes Fresh Market
– At any Yokes Fresh Market in Washington or Idaho, sign up for a Community Card at the customer service desk and select/write-in Spokane Veterans Forum as the charity you wish to support. Sign-on to escrip.com (http://escrip.com/) to register your Yokes Community Card, phone number and designate Spokane Veterans Forum to receive Yokes rewards. At Yokes checkout always enter your phone or use your Community Card so SVF can receive the benefit.
– Shop with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card. Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Spokane Veterans Forum at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 89801.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping SVF earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
(3) Sponsor a fund-raising event:
For sponsorship information contact:
Tracy Pendarvis, Fund Raising Coordinator at 509-230-9366
(4) Attend Special Events and Fund Raisers.
See the Calendar for upcoming dates.
(5) Special Thanks To The Following For Their Support
–Provides the Roasting of Turkeys for SVF’s Annual Holiday Dinners
2315 N. Argonne Road. Spokane, WA | 509-924-9600
– Hosts an Annual Fundraiser for SVF
20 N Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley
– Hosts an Annual Fundraiser for SVF
Eastern Washington University Men’s Basketball
Military/Veteran Appreciation Day
EWU Athletic Department
207 Physical Education Building
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, WA 99004-2476
Plese Printing & Marketing
– Publishes and Prints Flyers, Posters, Brochures & Stationary
Kim Plese, Owner
Operation Spokane Heroes
– Thanks for their generous financial support